5.15.2014

this night.

this night.





shirt - Vintage Havana, Isla Boutique
crop tank - Free People, Queen Anne Dispatch {similar}
jeans - Hudson, Nordstrom Rack {old}
jacket - H&M
shoes - Frye {old, see below for similar}
bag - Marc by Marc Jacobs, shopbop {on sale!}
lips - Nars Cruella

started with a walk through the most charming neighborhood...the kind where you ooh and awe and wonder "who in the world?" or "is that really just one house?" 



with my man.


to meet old friends who have just become neighbors, yippee!!  {not pictured}.  

the type you can pick up right where you left off, talk all night with, and reminisce, and who will share charcuterie with you and brown butter roasted cauliflower, and toast, with french 75s of course.

{instagram - follow along!}
it was a beyond good kind of night.

TGIF.

and since I have worn my Frye shoes all week {if only my funds were endless...}, 6pm.com is an awesome place to find Frye items for major discounts {40-65% off!}, and they have videos for many of their items, which I love because I want to see the shoes on before I purchase {helps with the guesswork} and its free shipping.  Here are a few similar to above, and a couple I have on my list...




best,
kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment