7.04.2014

What is old is new. Happy Independence Day!


The 4th of July is that holiday that I whole heartedly approve of to decking my entire family out head-to-toe in red, white, and blue, stars and stripes - even matching attire.   Maybe its how wonderful stripes and stars are, or the classic appeal of our patriotic colors, or symbolism of something so great.  Yet I own almost no American garb.  Next year!  

I so love this holiday.  Time spent with family and friends, celebrating our country.  For all its faults, it is the best.  Happy Independence Day America!  Thank you all for reading.  





Ha - its almost all old.
Old scarf is tied at wrists as a new kimono.
my beloved boots - Sam Edelman {in cocoa here - the color I have.  also olive hereblack here {super sale}& tan here}

photos by Angie.
Happy 4th.

Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment