2.02.2015

behind the scenes and jammie jumpsuits.

ever wonder what it really looks like when I'm standing in the street smiling...





And so appropriate that they are in their jammies late into the afternoon on this particular day.  

I just added some leopard pumps and red lipstick to my pj's.


The New Jumpsuit in my Collection.

My neighbor asked, "like a flightsuit?"  Yes! but infinitely better, and comfy as pjs.  Am I starting to sound like a broken record?  this one, this one, this one...clearly I love them.   This IS my only long sleeve jumper.  I had been eying it for a while and then I found it on major sale at my favorite local boutique.  Meant to be right?     






Jumpsuit - Monrow, Islaboutique.  {also here, and on sale here}
shoes - Halogen, Nordstrom {old}
watch - Kate Spade, Nordstrom
bracelets - with my watch: Gorjana.  Gold bangle: Madewell.
lipstick - MAC Red, Nordstrom
clutch - HOBO {old}
earrings - Lucia K. Taylor

a few more of my jumpsuit faves...



these 3 are all at Piperlime, if you sign up for their email list, you get 30% off one item {there are exclusions} and they regularly have sales.  If you have your eye on something, this is a great way to watch and save. 








These are similar to the jumpsuit I have and on sale at Nordstrom, and lastcall.com {Neiman Marcus' Rack}

Photos by Angie.

Happy Pajama Day.

best,
Kirsty



No comments:

Post a Comment