11.30.2015

Mustard and Fringe, and a few Cyber Monday favorites.




There is so much goodness in this outfit.  And so much of it is on sale currently.  

First, can I just talk briefly about this bench.  The patina, I'm in love.  Chipped paint and rusted iron always wins me over.  I'm coveting.

Okay I bought this sweater, and then I hoooo'd and hummm'd trying to be good s0 it went in the going back pile.  Then I tried to return with a certain shopping savvy friend and she pointed out it was now on sale.  So Nordstrom price adjusted it for me.  And well you can see the results.  I'm loving it so much.  So thank you shopper friend.

But now the cardigan is no longer on sale, sorry to rub it in.  





But good news, is it is CYBER MONDAY.  So let's talk a few more sales.  Starting with my outfit...


Boots - Still my default workhorse in the closet.  Perfect stacked heel height, can be worn up or down, every time I wear them people ask.  These prices and so many colors.  I won't buy another....I won't buy another....


Rings - Gorjana.  Fashion jewelry that is chic and stackable.  Love their rings and unique body jewelry.  code CYBER30 for 30% off your purchase today.  Here are my favorites, meaning they are already in my jewelry box.


Jeans - perfect distressed perfection.  A slurge, an investment, what you will wear all the time.  Except when it's freezing and those holes do a girl no justice.  Currently on sale at Shopbop.  Use code GOBIG15 for 15% off over 250$.

Necklace - Lucia K. Jewelry.  25% off your order through tonight.  code JENNIFERLOVIN25

Lips - Nars, I love their velvet matte lip pencil.   It's all you need.  The matte, the colors, the price!  I own Cruella (wearing in these pictures) also Damned, Pop Life.  And currently on the wishlist Dragon Girl.  20% off with code SHOP20



Cardigan - TopShop, Nordstrom
Tee - Bobi, Queen Anne Dispatch
Jeans - J Brand, Shopbop
Shoes - Sam Edelman, see above for where to purchase
Rings - Gorjana, see above for where to purchase
Necklace - Lucia K. Jewelry
Lips - Nars in Cruella, see above for where to purchase

Other sales worth noting today.

Ouidad.  Use code CURLTOTE for 5 of the best products in 3oz containers with a curl comb and tote.  These are perfect for travel or stockings for your curly girls.  Plus they are offering wonderful Holiday Collection Specials.  I just ordered.  Here's what I bought.


Free People.  Additional 25% off all sale items.

Nordstrom, still sale on sale.  Find more of my picks here.

Amazon - Among many other items - there are steals on toys.  Up to 50% off Hasbro and many others.

H&M - 20% of order over 25$, code "2020".  30% of order over 50$, code "3030".  40% off Sale items, code "4040"  Ordered adorable outfits for all my nieces.  Check!

KariGran.com - 15% off the entire site.  I'm obsessed with the Lip Whip.  See more here.

J.Crew Factory - 15% off their already 50% discounted prices and free shipping with code TODAYONLY.

Target - 15% off your entire order today with code CYBER15 (thinking boys underwear, boys gloves, tights for me, christmas lights).

Please check out my Black Friday post for other sales still in progress.  

Lets get this done!

Photos by Angie.

xo,
Kirsty

Don't forget to enter my Instagram giveaway for 3 pairs of Earrings from my Lucia K. Jewelry Tag collection.  Holiday accessories in the bag!  Follow thekirstyfiles and tag a friend here (on one of the earring pictures).  SO easy!!








No comments:

Post a Comment