2.18.2016

Crushin on Blush


After last week's Galentines Post by Yay Parties, blush has been on my mind.   It's a nod of sophistication to any outfit.  It's the more sophisticated cousin of pink and its effortless - works with light, dark, pattern, color...
blush trench with black
blush with leopard
blush with denim and the perfect flats.

Then the sun came out, and spring started teasing us in the Pacific Northwest.

So it seemed my blush trench and floral pumps were only appropriate.  Well, I overestimated the temperature but at least I looked the part right?

And I love the way my culottes {find them all sorts of here} pair with this lightweight flowy trench.  The final touch is my simple but well stated leather clutch in the richest dark brown that adds an edge to my girly outfit.

Such a happy frugal February outfit.







trench - Queen Anne Dispatch.  old
top - Gap.  old
culottes - 7 for all Mankind, Amazon.  on sale
shoes - Dolce Vita, Saks off 5th.
sunglasses - Warby Parker.  old
earrings - Lucia K. Jewelry 

Photos by Jessica

best,
Kirsty

Here's all my current blush crushes, which one is your fave?









No comments:

Post a Comment