3.25.2016

6 steals to shop at Nordstrom Rack, and take advantage of Nordstrom Triple Points.

Nordstrom Rack is a treasure trove, but did you know
1.  You can also shop Hautelook flash sales, and in lieu of shipping, you can return the unwanted items to any Nordstrom Rack store.
2.  Free shipping on orders over 100$
3.  If you have a Nordstrom Card, you can apply your Triple points towards purchases, which is now through tomorrow!

Here are 6 categories I am always watching at the Rack...

Designer Denim.
*This is my search (Rag&Bone, 7 For All Mankind, J Brand, Hudson, Free People, Blank, 3x1, Current/Elliott)
*Also search by specifics jean you are looking for, with warmer weather on the horizon, do you have your perfect white jean?
*Or your size.  Why tempt yourself with unavailable items.



Boys and Girls Shoes.
This is where I always keep an eye out for shoes, they are durable brands I trust at prices I can stomach, because my kids are hard on their shoes.



Girls Pajamas and Boys Pajamas.
My boys love PJ's, my oldest in particular changes into them as soon as he gets home from school.  Can you blame him?  I love the idea of organic cotton against my children's skin at night, but sometimes the prices are harder to commit to, so here is the Racks best that you might not have ever thought of...



Favorite Brands.
Where to begin...Free People for sure.  Also Dolce Vita, French Connection.  Again sort by brand and then by your size range you are looking for, to keep it manageable.



Sunglasses.
Apparently us Pacific Northwest dwellers, actually buy the most sunglasses, or something like that.  Anyways my baby blues are so sensitive to light, these are a must.  The sunglasses go fast, so if there is a particular brand you like, I'd keep an eye out regularly.



Womens Shoes.
Is this a given??  I think everyone has a story of the shoes they scored that one time at the rack.  With the upcoming season change my mind is fully on sandals...espadrilles, platforms.



Happy Shopping.

tgif
Kirsty

follow me on instagram!  thekirstyfiles




No comments:

Post a Comment