9.11.2016

Black on Black







I don't have a lot to say today.  It's Sunday evening before our first week of way too early back to school mornings, just 3 days last week and I'm so tired.  It's also 9/11, 15 yrs ago but I remember exactly where I was, and yet at the same time I can't even imagine.

So I will say these jeans, if you're going to invest these should be considered,  I wear them all the time, they don't lost their shape and have the perfect destruction.  

And these boots - one of my favorite purchases from the Nordstrom sale in July, I've been waiting for the weather to change so I can wear them.  I love the balance of rugged and chic.  The slight wedge and the sueded black.  

It's a personal victory when I can mix comfort and function with flatter.  These boots will be my mom on the go - what crappy weather you say?  I'm gooood. 

You will be seeing this pairing a lot the next few months.

vest - Treasure & Bond, Nordstrom.  old
jeans - J Brand, Shopbop
shoes - Timberland, Nordstrom

My prayer is that we can all take the time this week for the people we love, and tell them.  Be intentional in honor of those we lost 15years ago.  

best,
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment