11.09.2016

Camo, Oxfords, & Community: Queen Anne Dispatch Friends & Family.

fall style

outfit of the day

layering a white turtleneck

curly hair

cocktail ring

womens oxfords

kelsi dagger oxfords

dressing for fall in california

style blogger with curly hair
sweater, jacket, jeans, handbag, earrings, sunglasses and bracelets - Queen Anne Dispatch (all 20% off on Friday 11/11)
shoes - Kelsi Dagger c/o.  also here


I think we could all use some retail therapy right about now.  And coming together as a community has never been more important.  This Friday is one of my favorite shopping events of the season, for those of you in the Seattle area - come toast a glass to what you are grateful for, try on a great pair of jeans, and support a community business.

There will be drinks and light bites, a dj, and the entire store is 20% off - this is a great time to stock up on gifts, make someones day.

Don't live in Seattle?  They can also ship items to you, so if you are outside the Seattle area no worries, of course no cocktails via mail.  But my favorite guitar string bracelets are a must.



I am not saying a great pair of shoes is going to fix this country, nor am I making light of this week's events.  But I do love fashion, and I am very grateful for the shoes on my feet.  Navigating today as a woman and as a parent, I realized I need to really love despite differences and to listen to others.

Praying that we can all do a better job listening and loving, and for the future of our country.

photos by Angie.

best,
Kirsty


No comments:

Post a Comment