11.11.2016

My Favorite Things at Queen Anne Dispatch.

As you may have seen in my last post, one of my favorite shopping events of the year is happening tonight.  Partly because so many of my favorite pieces are from this store.  Partly because this is a neighborhood shop that is invested in my community and I love the owners.  Partly because it's fabulous time - sale shopping with a DJ, cocktails and bites.  Right?

Now more than ever we need our community and to gather.

And they ship.

Here is what I stock up on or invest in during the Queen Anne Dispatch Friends & Family Sale.


Guitar String Bracelets.  This list is in no particular order except for these.  They are my top pick.  These are not easy to find, I have seen them only one other place.  And these are a staple in my wardrobe.  I wear them all the time, so much so that I am on my second round.  These are also my go-to gift.



Lucia K. Jewelry Tag Collection.   Well obviously I am partial to my own jewelry, but if you are looking to see my collection in person, this is the best place in Seattle.  Dispatch often has many exclusive pieces you aren't going to find anywhere else.  You will often see Sabrina and Tara (the sisters who run the show at Dispatch) rocking my earrings too.  I always wear my gold tags.  Also a perfect gift idea.



Bobi Tees and Tanks.  I own multiple colors and sizes.  They last, they're flattering, and comfortable.   Note: Also notice my Tag earrings in distressed copper, find those as well, and my guitar string bracelets! 




SmartWool Sneaker Socks.  These are the only socks that stay put under my sneakers and booties.  When you need socks but don't exactly want them to show, you will always want to wear these.  Once you buy one pair it's hard to wear anything else.  These are amazing, see more here.  And this is the time to stock up at 20% off.



PJ Salvage Pajamas.  As I am typing this I am wearing my newest pair.  So soft, so chic.  There is always a perfectly curated selection in the back corner.  Don't miss them!




Mavi Jeans.  Holy wow.  Really these jeans fit my butt so well and they are a great price point.  I wore the newest style in my last post.  Dispatch carries the entire selection.  Your butt will thank you.  A great pair of jeans makes everyone feel better.

So todays the day.  Hoping to see you all there this evening when the party gets going.  And if you want something you see here, call them.  They can ship.



TGIF.
Kirsty


No comments:

Post a Comment