1.25.2017

Stacking Rings. My Favorite Accessories.




stacking rings

One of my very favorite accessories is stacking rings.  I can't get enough of delicate gold and silver rings right now.  Every day the mix is different, no two days are the same. 

One of my favorite designers for delicate layering rings is Fresh Tangerine.  All of her jewelry is handmade in the heart of Seattle and she uses gold-filled and sterling silver metals.  This matters especially with rings because the pieces keep their finish longer.  So the fact that her pieces are handmade in Seattle using high quality ingredients makes her points are amazing. 

There really are no rules to stacking rings.  If you like it, do it.  and mix in some midi rings.  

infinity no longer avail, similar ring.  rope ring midi - size 3 & regular size 7.

midi ring



womens filson sweater


I also keep trying to sneak in spring clothes into my outfits.  Yesterday I walked around in flip flops (in my house) just to remember what it feels like.  This floral tunic under my chunky Filson sweater just felt fun and a bit unexpected.  And since it's raining and then sunny in the span of 10 mins I am loving my new rainboots for function but without having to wear tall wellies.  

sweater - Filson c/o.  find here
jeans - J Brand, Bloomingdales.  I waited until their friends and family sale and swooped these up!
boots - Rag & Bone, Outnet.  on sale
earrings - Lucia K. Jewelry
rings - Fresh Tangerine.  you can also find Fresh Tangerine at Queen Anne Frame
spike ring - Queen Anne Frame

best,
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment