1.23.2017

Mary Poppins Hat

high waist wide leg denim









I just don't have a lot to write right now, but I loved this outfit and wanted to share.  I find myself reaching for all the pieces that bring me joy, and hopefully somehow they all work together.

My hat.  I like to think of this as my Mary Poppins hat.  I feel all London lady like.  And strangely this hat works with all sorts of outfits, from fur and heels to these high-waisted jeans and leather.  It's fun.   I would have never thought but I just tried it on for fun, and well here we are.

Another reason to just try things on.

And I am always looking for new ways to hide that unwashed hair.

These pants are so fun right?  They were an Anthropologie major sale score post Christmas, and of course they are no longer available, but I found a very similar pair on sale too.  I have always loved the high-waist tied look.

 jacket - Levis, Nordstrom.  old
sweater - Foundation.  also here
jeans - Anthro.  very similar here on sale
hat - Nordstrom.  similar
shoes - Kelsi Dagger c/o.  also here

Spit spot.  So, any great mixes lately?

best,
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment