1.19.2017

Cozy Whites and Happy Florals

layering an oversized sweater


white turtleneck

curly hair in a top knot


And then it started to rain.

Admittedly I did a little retail therapy yesterday and found this sweater, it felt like a hug and it was a bright smile in the sea of black and gray.  Don't get me wrong I like black and gray, I just don't want to match the cloudy sky right now.  And when I want comfort it's all about oversized.

I like the flowy floral shirt underneath mixed with the destructed black denim.  Opposing sides coming together.  My hope.  I love the statement sleeves that are making a major trend this season.  Give me bellsleeves and oversized cuffs all day everyday.  and the bigger the better.

ps. my jeans fit like a glove and I found them thanks to FitCode, maybe you don't have to try on endless jeans to find the perfect fit.  They are on to something.

But honestly in the pictures I am not digging my shoe choice.  Should have worn my rainboots, which would have also ended up functional, but I was trying to mix it up.

sweater - Foundation Seattle.  also here 
floral shirt - Anthro.  similar
jeans - FitCode c/o.  also here
boots - Dolce Vita.  similar
earrings - Lucia K. Jewelry
sunglasses - Warby Parker


Wishing you all a Friday filled with love.
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment