1.18.2017

Winter Brights. My Winter White Wishlist



Besides dreaming of resort fashion and my next getaway, January evokes in me a preference towards all that is light and bright.  I'm digging in my closet for big white sweaters and grabbing any chance that isn't a downpour to bring out my white boots.


White symbolizes starting fresh, a new day, the lightness in an otherwise very overcast dark gray day.  And when done right it adds wonderful richness and interest to any outfit.

This season in particular I am loving the brights that are popping up.

This is my wishlist.


These Warby Parker frames are just beyond good.  The warmth of the light pink mixed with the 70s sophistication brown gradient lenses.



Cozy comfy cardigan but not in your typical black or gray.  This warm white is so inviting and lovely.



I love the chic tailored style of this sweater.  I own an Everlane turtleneck and I have worn it a ton (coming soon to the blog), the quality is awesome and I love the company's concept.



This sweatshirt in person is amazing, I don't feel like this picture does it justice.  I found mine at Queen Anne Dispatch.  I'm wearing as I type, and probably the rest of the week.



Cold shoulders in the happiest light pink.  I actually own this shirt in the chambray, now I'm wishing for the pink of course.  Just because it's winter doesn't mean everything has to be about sweaters.



And this dress, doesn't it just usher in sweet spring blooms.

And of course the shoes.



best,
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment