1.16.2017

California Dreaming, My Favorite Resort Wear Pieces.


swimsuit coverup




resort wear

We have had the most beautiful winter in Seattle, bright and sunshiny more days than not.  But it's so cold.  I know - not like Montana cold, but we are bundled and chilly.  We even put plastic on our bedroom window.  Desperate times when it's your 90 year old lead glass windows vs. mid 20's and heating bills.

So yeah, I am definitely dreaming of warm getaways.  And windows freed of plastic ushering in the warm sea breeze.

And whenever warm getaways are happening, so is Pool to Party.  The pieces from this line evoke the sun goddess in me.  I love the luxurious flowing fabrics and the unique prints.  They just scream beach days and poolside cocktails, even if my sun moment is more like beach toys and covered in sand.  I'll take it.  

PSA: A chic kimono does wonders for boosting your mood when you are not in a swimsuit state of mind.  They never go out of style.  So consider one for your packing list.

What I also love is wearing these pieces in my everyday life.  Sure, not in winter temps, but once the seasons change, they add great interest to my outfits.  Think past swimsuit coverups and pair with a white tee and wedge sandals, chunky jewels.  

Do you see it?  See my urban styled kimono here.

Seattlites - You can find a great selection of Pool to Party kimonos and coverups at Queen Anne Dispatch.


pool to party

coverup - Pool to Party c/o.  Also find here.  
sandals - Target


more of my favorite coverups


Happy Dreaming,
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment