3.10.2017

Graphic Tees, Yes Please.


athleisure


favorite distressed skinny jeans

graphic tee

I know more casual weekend wear.  You're telling me.  If only we were still on vacation.  

You see I sort of prided myself in the fact that my family hadn't been sick all school year, not at all.  Until this week.  And it's packed a punch for my little guy that he has never felt.  And in typical mom life fashion - that I am so lucky to be able to do - everything else gets put on the back burner.  Including my blog.

Next week I will give you all the glorious details of our weekend in the San Juans, it was so much more than just a ferry ride.  

In the meantime this outfit is basics at it's best, and what I wore on our weekend trip.  Always add a graphic tee right now.  They are just too fun.  And this jacket is perfect layered under warmer coats, because for the freakin love it's gonna be winter forever, or on it's own in the warmer spring days.  They will come.  They will come.

I was immediately attracted to this jacket for the back and shoulder trench detailing and light light gray.  If you can believe it, it's a workout jacket, but I love these stylish details that give it street cred.  



coat - Brooks c/o.  also here
t-shirt - it's a hand me down, aren't those the best!
jeans - J Brand, Bloomingdales
shoes - Timberland, old.
hat and sunnies - Queen Anne Dispatch.

"Sorry for what I said when it was winter."  "Tacos and Tequila"
 I mean this is so much better than a plain t-shirt.



TGIF.  PSA: wash your hands.  A lot.
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment