3.06.2017

Joggers Are Your Weekend Warriors. Mom Fashion at it's Best.





I just couldn't help it.  This is a very real moment in my life.  I do a lot of things like this.  If I want to be relevant to my boys I still have to be in it, which means often on my knees exploring.  Again my new word, Adventurism.

These jogger pants are your alternative to yoga pants.  And your alternative to jeans.  Makes sense right?  I great middle ground.  They are just as comfy as yoga pants with the flexibility of workout wear, and can hold their own in style compared to jeans.  The black cuffed bottoms and side stripe along with the high-waisted wide black band make them very flattering.   An easy piece in your closet.

You can also see them here

For our weekend vacation to San Juan Island, I paired them with an easy white tee and of course an oversized sweater.  Perfect for strolling the docks in the morning with my hot coffee in hand.  It was the best way to start the day.

Daydreaming.




sweater - Foundation.  old
tee - J Crew Factory (great place for your basic tees)
pants - Brooks c/o.  find here
shoes - Timberland, Nordstrom.  old
monogram necklace - Lucia K. Jewelry

Until the next weekend, happy Monday and happy daydreaming.

best,
Kirsty


No comments:

Post a Comment