5.10.2017

Swimsuit Coverup All Dressed Up

swimsuit coverup


If you saw Monday's post, I gave this lace coverup the lime light over jeans and a tank.  For today's look I turned it into an evening dress by layering it over a black slip.  I love this look because it's subtly sexy but still totally easy to wear.  And again creates versatility in my wardrobe.  

 This look (lace coverup, slip, earrings and my favorite guitar string bracelets) can be found at Queen Anne Dispatch and this Friday is their 30th Anniversary Celebration.  So if you live in the Seattle area, make a night of it.  The party starts at 6pm, there will be drinks and bites, and you can shop till you drop to DJ tunes and 20% off the entire store.


statement earrings

black lace evening dress
shoes - Target


Happy Humpday.

best,
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment