6.08.2017

What is that Mango?



tassel earrings

warby parker sunglasses



wide leg cropped pants

dolce vita stacked sandals

curly hair

Why yes, yes it is.  Mango.  My newly rediscoverd favorite fast fashion website.  There are only a few stores in the states, but the shipping and return policy makes it easy to shop shop shop.

If you're not familiar with Mango, it's similar to Zara.  Lots of on trend slightly edgy pieces, but totally wearable and age appropriate.  I love their dresses and prints, I watch for sales and then I hit the purchase button.  Usually they have a good 30% sale every month or two.  I would say the sizing runs a little big, and can be limited, but it's totally worth trying.

This pantsuit.

Sometimes you just pop out behind the shop, find a garage and shoot, because I so wanted to share this outfit on the blog today.

Together.  It's like a jumpsuit but better because it's two pieces.  I love it together.  It makes a statement but is super easy to wear.  I dressed it up with statement earrings and stacked sandals.  I also added a bright lip because I was heading to an evening event.  Although I got orange lipstick on my pocket.  Go figure.

Just the pants - the oh so wide legs, giant cuffs, wide high waist band and super comfortable printed linen fabric.  Can you see these pants with a fitted tank top or bodysuit all summer long?  

And then the top - the ties at the shoulder totally sold me.  A nostalgic nod perhaps, but everything is better with a bow.  I have a high-waisted denim skirt that I plan to wear this top with too.

I love the versatility of this two-piece.

summer style

linen jumpsuit
top - Mango
bottom - Mango
shoes - Dolce Vita, Nordstrom Rack.  50% off!
sunglasses - Warby Parker
earrings - Lucia K. Jewelry
lipstick - Dior, Neiman Marcus





Happy Thursday.

best,
Kirsty


No comments:

Post a Comment