7.19.2017

Because Why Shouldn't It Be The Best Day Ever.

nordstrom anniversary sale

good hyouman graphic tank

I gushed about these jeans on Monday, how flattering they are.  This is further proof as I step out of my comfort zone in the same fitted skinny jeans and an almost cropped top.  It's a lot of exposed property if you know what I mean.

Along with my amazing jeans, 3 pieces I want to talk about that make me happy.

First, my sunglasses.  I just recently discovered Quay Sunglasses.  I love their oversized designer styles at affordable prices, and since these happen to be part of the Nordstrom sale, seriously affordable.

Second, my top.  Good Hyouman.  This company delivers smartly designed tees and tanks, made in the USA.  Many as collaborations with a proceed going to charity.  I love this tank, the fit and for sure the theme.  My youngest son found an old fishing lure in the lake when he was 4, treasure above treasures, and to this day it is still his best day ever.   What a great memory and reminder.

These are just a few of the ones I love...



Third, the shoes.  I found these at the Rack and they have been my summer heel of choice.  How perfect do they go with these jeans??  The stacked heel makes walking much more stable.  And I love the simple black toe strap and extra high ankle strap.  During the sale Dolce Vita has released an updated version, swapping out the summer cork for serious studs.  I so dig them, if I didn't already own these they'd be in my cart!

curly hair

frame denim anniversary sale
tank - Good Hyouman.  mine is from Queen Anne Dispatch.
jeans - Frame, Nordstrom.
shoes - Dolce Vita, Similar Anniversary Sale.  black is sold out check back Friday for updates on inventory, although I am loving the smoke.
sunglasses - Quay Australia, Nordstrom

So that's today's outfit.  I am typing this on a tiny little iPad as I sit outside at 10pm next to our tent trying to soak up every minute of life, and thinking of moments that made today best day ever.   Because why not?

And seriously I think this one needs to happen.

Photos by Jessica.

Tomorrow I will take this outfit into fall fabulousness so please check back.

Best,
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment