7.21.2017

Summer into Fall, the Perfect Oversized Cardigan.


topshop cardigan

On Wednesday I wore this tank and jeans with stacked heel sandals - the perfect summer date night outfit.  I wanted to share how easily I will transition those pieces into fall with the addition of a wonderful oversized cardigan and my favorite booties.

These boots were an investment purchase for me a few years back, I love them.  The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale has a great pair of Rag & Bone boots on sale, if you are looking and in the market these are fab, I love the double zippers and tassels and the tan suede leather.  Otherwise prepare to pay full price because the regular Harrow booties rarely go on sale.

If you find a cardigan that you love, you will effortlessly reach for it all fall and winter (when it's not downpouring) long.  Make sure you love it.  Oversized cardigans are awesome if they fit you right and the oversize belongs to the cardigan, not adding bulk to the person.  I love this one because it has a bit of Charlie Brown charm.

Bottom line:  if it doesn't look right, it's the article of clothing - not you.  Shrug it off, we are all made differently, and simply try a different one.  But try this one.  I was pleasantly surprised.

frame denim

long curly hair

anniversary sale
cardigan - Topshop, Nordstrom
jeans - Frame, Nordstrom
earrings - Lucia K. Jewelry
glasses - Quay Australia


Photos by Jessica.

best,
Kirsty

1 comment: