7.24.2017

My Momiform.

Rails Shirt

curly hair

mom uniform

When the weather starts to cool down and school activities kick into gear, this is my uniform.  I love a great button up shirt, this one is no exception.  Rails shirts are always super soft and I love the slim fit.  Add a great pair of jeans, for sure of the high-waisted style and cropped length, because cropped is perfect for fall - no soggy bottoms from the rain - they pair perfectly with flats.  

The finishing touch is a cute comfortable pair of shoes, and maybe a simple necklace or two.  

My favorite look currently is to pair a choker and simple long necklace.  I love the row of gold spikelike charms on this choker, giving the momiform a bit of an edge.  And this necklace is currently my favorite, it's delicate in nature but dresses up a button up shirt oh so nicely.  It's also adjustable which works well with my mood.  Choker is Stella & Dot.  Necklace is Rocksbox, a monthly jewelry subscription - use code thekirstyfilesxoxo for a free month.


These are my favorite momiforms from the Nordstrom Sale.  




stella and dot choker

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale


shirt - Rails, Nordstrom.
jeans - Rag & Bone.  similar in Nordstrom Sale
shoes - Vince.  similar in Nordstrom Sale
sunglasses - Kate Spade
necklace - Gorjana, Rocksbox c/o.  similar in Nordstrom Sale

photos by Jessica.

Happy Monday.
Kirsty

1 comment:

  1. Such a nice blog and i appreciate your all efforts about your thoughts. it's really good work. well done.
    Nice Necklaces

    ReplyDelete