5.30.2018

I Put All My Winter Sweaters Away Except This One...

curly girl


long cardigan for summer

blonde curly hair

simple gold layered necklaces


cocobelle sandals

not monday cardigan

mom jeans

Because it's Tuesday and cold outside.  Sometimes your outfit looks like Friday's and the weather forecast ahead is glorious.  Then it simply drops 20 or 30 degrees, like no big deal.  And I simply switch out my kimono for my cardi.  Also no big deal.  Same sandals, tank and jeans. 

This sweater also comes in handy for those late evening activities, because you never know what's going to happen when the sun goes down.  Hey, keep it clean, I'm just talking temps.

This is the sweater that stays out all year long. 

This sweater is by Not Monday.  If you don't know this brand, you need to check them out.  They make my favorite tees.  And this cardigan.  The attention to detail and craftsmanship are on point.  This sweater has been worn and worn and you can't tell.  That is what I want in a sweater, and what I am willing to pay more for. 

Because I know it will last.  And I won't have to replace it next season.  Except that I want it in all colors. 

Oh a girl can dream.

Bonus the founder is a fabulous women, committed to the quality and vision of her brand.


cardigan - Not Monday c/o.  here
jeans - Joes c/o.  here
shoes - Cocobelle c/o.  here
bag - Hobo c/o.  here
necklace - Lucia K. Jewelry

So here's to endless warm summer nights, but just in case they aren't, warm that is, this cardigan has me covered, either way many moments under the stars please.

photos by Angie.

best,
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment