7.04.2012

what i wore {orange lips & Wacoal - do you know your size?!}

this week has been very full.  my younger cousin has been here visiting so we have been doing lots of Seattle attractions {including major shopping!}.  also had the privilege to attend a Wacoal Bra event.  and a 90th birthday party.  so this ones gonna be a little lengthy.

outift #1 Seattle Aquarium date.  so I have completely fallen for my red lipstick, I love wearing it, but I feel there are times when glossy red smackers is too much?  case in point, the aquarium with my kiddos.  so I went into Sephora looking for something with a little less wattage, but this lovely gal Kali who helped me had the most fabulous orange matte lips.  so what do you think I ended up purchasing...  does it look too much like a popsicle?  I'm digging it utterly.

sorta sweatshirt - this was from shopruche.com  {but no longer available, sadly.  I would buy it in every color if it ever returns.  favorite.}
gray tanktop - H&M {like a 5$ purchase that has gotten TONS of mileage.}
jeans - H&M {just bought for 10$}
sandals - oldies from Sam Edelman, Endless.com 
earrings - Lucia K. Jessica


outfit #2 - Yiaya Papya's {greek for grandma and something about ducklings} 90th birthday party.  amazing woman with an amazing family legacy.  love my in-laws seriously.  remember this skirt? 

shirt - oldie from Anthropologie
skirt - Anthropologie
shoes - Frye, endless.com

 close up shot of the jewels.


outfit #3 - Wacoal event with Skinnypurse {at the chic Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle}.  it was so nice to be high above the evening traffic having tasty bites and drinks, viewing lovely lacy items, with a good friend, and meeting other great Seattle gals.  such a treat.


first of all, ladies - do you know your correct bra size??  meaning you have gotten fitted by an expert, here's the thing, there is a difference between a 32C and a 34B.  so many woman wear the wrong size and this makes such a difference in fit and comfort.  nordstrom is my preference for fitting - do it! 


did you know they have a shapewear line?  and a younger-minded b'tempt.d as well?  they do such a great job of mixing quality and comfort with price and style.  was so impressed!

these are my favorite styles, a little vintage touch in a bright lace.  but of course.



and loved this one for its small details in a great fitting black bra.

this was my pick for an every day bra.  was ridiculously comfortable but still cute.  {its now in my closet I liked it so much.}

this for some sweet sass.

this for a touch of vintage vixen.

here's what I wore...

tank top -- Weston Wear, Queen Anne Dispatch
jeans - Pilco and the Letterpress, Anthropologie 
bracelets - Lucia K. Monogram collection and leather wrap {not on site}



linking up with Pleated Poppy for what i wore.

Happy 4th of July, hope you all have the chance to celebrate our independence and cherish this country we live in for all that makes it beautiful.

best,
kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment