2.27.2013

am I too late for the party? {what i wore}

I finalllllly found my faux fur vest.  and yes maybe its {almost} spring and its a few seasons behind, and it was super clearanced...  I'm still really excited.  I feel like I could pair it with the same earrings and a little black dress and heels.  or dress down with a denim shirt and tag earrings.  in fact my photographer stylist friend tried it on with her denim jacket and it was perfect.  so I'm set.




have you heard about my new love affair with f21?  these jeans are part of the reason, and 17$ folks, some crazy great deals.  they are actually quite comfy.  and have cute zippers on the side.  what a great place to look for those colored skinnys you aren't quite ready to really invest in?  maybe a little mint for spring?   and the classic, if not completely wrinkled! white shirt.  {guess I shall start to embrace ironing.} 


can you see my earrings.  I wore these earrings.  a little sparkle.  a little edge.  I love wearing these because every time I do someone notices them.  and if I could just get ahead of my life enough to throw some business cards in my wallet {hello!} I could share where to buy them.

 shirt - Anthropologie {on sale folks}
vest - Michael Kors outlet
jeans - Forever 21
my fave booties - Kelsi Dagger 
earrings - Lucia K. Taylor
bracelets - Lucia K. Nora {this color is no longer available} and Faye

linking up with pleated poppy today for what i wore wednesday.

happy wednesday.  hello is anyone else feeling like it shouldn't be end of february yet?!

best,
kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment