4.17.2013

the fine line of funky {what i wore}

I'm just done wearing my big winter coats.  but its still not warm.  when the sun is shining upon you, its momentarily glorious.  but then the chilly wind blows and the random dark storm clouds hide the sunshine.  so what I really wanted was a white tank and denim.  but I get pretty grouchy when I'm cold.  so I threw on my big sweater.  and I think it works.  I seriously have four shirts on in these pictures.  

and my beloved earrings.  I love copper.  and these just work so well with so many of my outfits, dressed up or dressed down.  the faceted swarovski crystals catch the light in just the right way.  I love them.



fashion right now is so fun, it really is whatever you want it to be.  more than any other time that I can remember, a person can completely call their own shots on what is in style.  I love that street style and individuality is so prominent.

what flatters you, and what makes your feel most confident.  

lately I have been on the hunt for the most unique pieces within my price range...but I don't want to be goofy.  these sunglasses are my newest trial.  I ordered two pairs, these, and ones that your typical large great looking shades. {should have taken a picture to compare.}  

so what do you think, too funky?  or just right?  large and in charge and aviator?  can I pull them off... 


tank - H&M {old}
denim shirt - Trouve, scored at the swap
sweater - Fietsvoor2, Anthropologie
jeans - Forever 21 {and now they have them in black.}
boots - Frye
sunglasses - Marc by Marc Jacobs 

linking up with pleated poppy for what i wore wednesday.

happy wednesday.

best,
kirsty

1 comment: