10.27.2015

it's tee time


I am not a sports girl.

Don't get me wrong I cheer for a select few - any team my two little boys are on, and the University of Washington Huskies.

That pretty much sums it up.

So as I was trying to come up with a title for this post - ironically only sports analogies kept coming to mind.  My husband takes great pleasure in how often sports analogies land in my vocabulary considering how hard I work to not like sports.

Well at least my heels have laces.

Anyhow, back to this tee made by Bobi.  It's no stranger to this blog.  I own it in white, in two sizes.  and 4 more colors.  It just is exactly what I want the majority of the time.  And I often challenge myself to reach for something other than my plain white tee.  Bobi makes wonderfully soft, high-quality items with subtle sexy details.

This outfit is kept from being super casual with some kick-ass heels, big accessories and red lips.  You can switch up this combo in so many ways.



My favorite is the reflection of the sunset on the ocean and my photographer with a bun on top of her head.  Do you see it?  


tee - Bobi, more colors here
jeans - 7 for all Mankind crazy old
heels - Sam Edelman
earrings - Lucia K. Jewelry
sunglasses - Marc by Marc Jacob c/o
clutch - Finn Leather Goods, similar

here are a few pieces from Bobi's fall collection that I am loving...

Happy Wednesday.

xo,
kirsty

1 comment:

  1. I conclude I have selected the smart and inconceivable website along with interesting stuff. Nivs Bling

    ReplyDelete