10.25.2016

Coffee Casual





white boots


oversized plaid shirt

This one is fitting because I have been drinking a lot of coffee lately.  And in an effort to go to bed early in order to drink less coffee, this one is gonna be brief.

This shirt is an oldie but I love it, soft, oversized and plaid, I've worn it buttoned up with leggings or open with a tank underneath, this is my in between.  And of course my jeans that I wear all the time, and add my favorite white booties

It's simple, easy, and perfect for afternoon caffeination.  

rails shirt dress
shirt - Rails, Queen Anne Dispatch.  similar
jeans - J Brand, Shopbop
boots - Dolce Vita c/o.  find here.
earrings - Lucia K. Jewelry

What's your coffee drink of choice?

photos by Angie.

Happy Tuesday.
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment