1.06.2017

Bundled On a Budget.

rag and bone moto rainboot


rainboots

curly hair

how to wear a blanket scarf

It's just that time of year.  The weather is brisk and crisp and down right cold.  The good news is most of the cold weather clothing is on sale to make way for resort wear.  

I wish I was making my way to resort wear.  

First, these boots.  They have been on my obsessed list but the price tag has kept me from pulling the trigger.  I happen to find them on major sale, so I did what anyone would do.  Added them to my cart and my Christmas list.  

I love that they aren't black.  Although the black version is good looking too.  I also like that they are water proof but don't have to be full rain boots.  The zipper, side slit and pop of color in the lining give them interest beyond the puddles.  Thick socks and I'm warm and cozy.

Second, the coat.  Also a very happy sale price.  This cargo coat has a cozy lining to keep out the chill while looking so chill.  Does that work?  I'm going with it.  I love the horizontal stitching and slightly exaggerated cuffs and collar.  

Finally, if you haven't, now is the time for a blanket scarf.  They are big and that's ok, that's the fun.  Just wrap it, or fold it first like a triangle and then wrap it (think oversized bandana).  If you buy one and it's troublesome, email me.  I love to help wrap a scarf.  You can just wear pj's underneath, know one will know - it's so big.  

I may have done this a time or too.



warby parker sunglasses


coat - Prana c/o.  also here, runs big
jeans - J Brand, Shopbop.
boots - Rag & Bone, The Outnet.  45% off!
sunglasses - Warby Parker.  I really want these.
earrings - Lucia K. Jewelry

Happy First Weekend of January.  
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment