7.16.2015

Platinum, Diamonds & Champagne and the Perfect Denim.

chasebrand sweatshirt, current elliott jeans, nordstrom anniversary sale

As promised, how I am going to transition my cropped jeans into fall {how I am currently wearing them for summer here}.  I love how well they work with my booties.  And this sweatshirt, it just completely won me over, plus it's ridiculously soft.

A quick shout out for my investment booties, and the best darn chic mom bag, it just keeps getting better the more I abuse it. 

Now back to enjoying summer while it lasts.

All of these items are currently on sale.  The jeans and sunglasses are part of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, which opened to everyone today.  Let the fun begin!  The jeans sold out the first week, but they are back in stock, so don't wait too long, also I think they run a little big.  


curly hair, fall style

rag and bone boots, cropped jeans

harlow booties

graphic sweatshirt, platinum diamonds and champagne

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

how to dress up a sweatshirt, date night outfit
sweatshirt - Chaserbrand, Revolve Clothing
jeans - Current/Elliott, Nordstrom
booties - Rag & Bone, Nordstrom {Nordstrom Sale similar version}
sunglasses - Bobbi Brown, Nordstrom
earrings - Lucia K. Jewelry
lips - "Cruella" by Nars, Nordstrom

Photos by Angie.

TGIF,
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment